"Psychic Viewpoint" October 28, 2010
Listen (left click)
Download (right click/save)
Penney Peirce is a respected and gifted intuitive empath with deep psychological understanding, visionary ability, and business sense. She is one of the early pioneers in the intuition development movement, having worked since 1977 with organizations like the San Francisco-based Center for Applied Intuition, The Institute for the Study of Conscious Evolution, and The Intuition Network.
A popular author, lecturer, counselor, and trainer, Penney specializes in intuition and sensitivity development, "skillful perception," personal energy and frequency training, dreamwork, and future trends. She travels widely, working throughout the US, Japan, South Africa, and Europe as an advisor to business executives, scientists, psychologists, other consultants and trainers, and those on a spiritual path. She has counseled tens of thousands of people worldwide about life and business direction, and the fulfillment of destiny.
Penney has been on the faculty of The Kaiser Institute, working with their Intuition Fellowship program to train hospital CEO's, health care consultants, and philanthropists in the development of visionary skills. She also works with The Arlington Institute, a group of futurists in Washington, DC. She has teamed with shamans, led spiritual tours to Mt. Fuji, Peru, Egypt, and the American Southwest, and been a TV talkshow host. She has spoken and taught at colleges and conferences internationally; and appeared on radio and television interview shows internationally.
Penney is the author of:
- Frequency: THE POWER OF YOUR PERSONAL VIBRATION (Beyond Words/Atria/Simon & Schuster 2009)
- The Intuitive Way: The Definitive Guide To Increasing Your Awareness (Beyond Words 1997; second edition Council Oak Books 2005; 3rd edition Beyond Words 2009)
- Dream Dictionary For Dummies (Wiley 2008)
- Dreams For Dummies (Wiley 2000)
- The Present Moment: A Daybook Of Clarity And Intuition (McGraw Hill 2000)
Penney contributed to and is featured in other books, including:
- Breaking Through: GETTING PAST THE STUCK POINTS by Barbara Stanny (Powerful Woman Press 2006)
- Return Of The Revolutionaries by Walter Semkiw, MD (Hampton Roads 2003)
- The Purpose Of Your Life and When Life Changes, OR You Wish It Would by Carol Adrienne (William Morrow 1998 and 2002)
- The Celestine Prophecy Experiential Guide and The Tenth Insight Experimental Guide, by James Redfield and Carol Adrienne (1996 Warner Books)
- Opening The Inner Eye and Intuiting The Future by Dr. William Kautz (iUniverse 2003, HarperCollins 1989, 1987)
- The Fourth Wave: Business In The 21st Century by Herman Maynard and Sue Mehrtens (Berrett-Koehler 1996)
- Creative Work: The Constructive Role Of Business In Transforming Society by Willis Harman and John Hormann (Knowledge Systems 1990)
Penney has also been featured in such magazines as OMNI, Woman's Day, First, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, New Age, and Intuition. Penney's work has been used as part of the curriculum at Coach U, The Coaches Training Institute, Holos University, the Spiritual Psychology program at University of Santa Monica, and the University of Johannesburg Graduate program in Business Leadership.
For more information about Penney and contact information, please visit her website at http://PenneyPeirce.com.
For your convenience, we are listing Penney's books that are available at Amazon.com.
Be sure to pick up one or more of these fascinating books right now to read for yourself or to give as a thoughtful gift.